You’ve heard it before, I love my Paper Pumpkin subscription! This week I needed a quick Thank You card. But with the help of February’s Paper Pumpkin kit I was able to make not just one, but three beautiful and unique cards!
Let’s check out each of these cards separately. This kit uses a combination of stamped images, banners, and self-adhesive flowers to make each card unique and special. For these artistic shapes, you just peel and stick! The kit offers coordinating envelopes, ready for an address and stamp.
This card was a bit more complicated, because I used the negative portion of the peel and stick flowers. I used back lighting and another flower as the template to line up the pieces in just the right places
This card was the simplest to make. The card base is very much like using designer series paper, so it was already pretty. I then added a gold flower, stamped a banner, and popped it on using a couple of dimensionals.
While this is a past kit, you can still create similar cards for yourself. Current Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase a selection of past Paper Pumpkin Kits and refills, while supplies last. There is no guarantee that every kit will be offered as a past kit and refill, so if you fall in love with one you should get them while they’re hot because they’re only available while supplies last! Check out the current selection at http://www.stampinup.com/paperpumpkin.
|Full Kits (full kits include stamp set and ink) | $17.00 + tax and shipping
Refill Kits (refill kits do not include stamp set and ink) | $8.00 + tax and shipping
There are two easy ways to subscribe:
AND…This month Paper Pumpkin is celebrating their third birthday and the shipment of their the ONE MILLIONTH kit! In recognition of these milestones, the April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a bonus stamp set called All about Everything. They’re keeping the art a surprise and I can’t wait to see it! Subscribe by April 10 to get in on the fun!
Here are the items used for these awesome quick and easy cards:
I love hearing from you! Please use the comment section below to send me your questions and ideas. Each message is personally read and replied by me. I hope you are having a blessed week!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
April 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: EWUEBN4Q
Qualifying Order: $65 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments
The Occasions Catalog is available and you can see the entire new product online.