Big Shot, birthday, Birthday Card, Crazy About You, designer series paper, dsp, Fabulous Friday, Hello You Thinlits Dies, photopolymer, Shaker Card, sisters in stamping, Stars Framelits Dies, techniques, weekly deals
Welcome to another Fabulous Friday! Today the Sisters In Stamping blog will be sharing inspirational projects using items on sale. Who doesn’t love a good sale, right?!
If you haven’t already heard the news, the Weekly Deals promotion is going away for good on April 18th. There are some really awesome things out there, so be sure to check them out so you don’t miss out!
The star of my post today is this cool birthday card. I’m featuring the Stars Framelit Dies from the Weekly Deals. I’ve also used items from the Clearance Rack – the Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Satin Stitched Ribbon to embellish the birthday banner and the 2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment.
The stars are shaker windows with more sequin inside. I added the Melon Mambo pop of color and more stars from the It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack. I just love this paper stack, it is so versatile!
From this angle you can see how the center star has been popped up for a more pronounced 3D effect. This is done by scoring each point directly across the star and then folded so that each point is raised. Here are all the awesome products used to create this card:
Here is a final look at today’s project. Be sure to head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see the other inspirational projects created by our talented designers!
I love hearing from you! Please use the comment section below to send me your questions and ideas. Each message is personally read and replied by me. I hope you are having a blessed week!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
April 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: EWUEBN4Q
Qualifying Order: $65 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments
The Occasions Catalog is available and you can see the entire new product online.