Hello! Today the Sisters In Stamping are sharing projects with a surprise/hidden message…so fun! My project is a pop-up or slider card. I love interactive cards – they give that extra wow factor and are great gifts for any age.
I used the Have a Cuppa Cardstock Stack for my color combination. The face of my card features the Deco Labels Collection Framelits which are retiring this year. I stamped some texture on the Wisteria Wonder cardstock by using VersaMark Ink and the grid design from the Timeless Textures Stamp Set.
To open this card, the recipient will pull the ribbon/tab. This slides the front of card open revealing the hidden message below.
Keep pulling, and you see there are two surprises – a hidden message and gift card!
These pretty flowers on the front of my card were made easy with punches. I stamped a flower from Flower Shop stamp set which coordinates with the Pansy Punch and added some glitter to the center using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. The small flowers were layers of punched blossoms from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (retiring) and held together with a Mini Brad (retiring).
Here are are the products used for today’s card. Just click the photo to place an order for anything you may need to recreate this project for yourself.
I found a tutorial for my project here on Split Coast Stampers, and there is even a video! This complicated looking card is super easy…give it a try!
Thank you all for stopping in today. Please remember to head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog for other surprising projects. Have a blessed weekend!
Retiring List – Retiring products will only be available until May 31 or while supplies last.
These lists are updated daily to show the availability of all retiring products. Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list by product name, price, page number, discount, availability, or product type. Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information when placing your order!
Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m here to help!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
April & May 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: EWUEBN4Q
Qualifying Order: $65 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments
The Occasions Catalog is available and you can see the entire new product online.