Graduation season is upon us! In my family this year, we have two graduating star students – my niece from high school and my very own little one from Kindergarten. Because the graduates in my life are super smart girls, I decided to make their cards pink with shining stars and skipped on the school colors or cap & gowns.
Bordered by Silver Foil Sheets, the It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack had the perfect paper for this card. The spray of stars are offset perfectly by the Melon Mambo background. I love the Star Framelits! With a bit of glimmer paper, it’s easy to make these shinning stars pop.
For the sentiment, I used the Crazy About You stamp set (such a versatile set!) on a strip of Whisper White CS and punched the end with the Banner Punch. Then I just tucked the other end under the edge of a star and popped it up with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Here are the items used to create this week’s project:
Thanks so much for stopping in! Please be sure to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see other great graduation ideas for this Fabulous Friday.
Have a blessed weekend!
Retiring List – Retiring products will only be available until May 31 or while supplies last.
These lists are updated daily to show the availability of all retiring products. Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list by product name, price, page number, discount, availability, or product type. Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information when placing your order!
Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m here to help!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
April & May 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: EWUEBN4Q
Qualifying Order: $65 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments
The Occasions Catalog is available and you can see the entire new product online.