The new Stampin’ Up! annual catalog is officially here! Click on the photo below to explore the new catalog now, or contact me to get a paper version of your very own!
I am using all new products for my Flamingo Hello card. This awesome Flirty Flamingo pink is one of our new In Colors, perfect for my flamingo image from the Pop of Paradise Stamp Set.
I thought this sentiment was a perfect greeting for the beginning of our new catalog. Cutting out the Hello is made easy with a circle punch. Then I just added ribbon and dsp strips to the back to make an easy pennant.
Here are the products used to create this super easy project:
Thank you so much for stopping in. Be sure to check out the new catalog and also head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see other great CASEd projects.
Have a blessed weekend!
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
June & July 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: BS6FDZAJ
Qualifying Order: $75 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the Metallic Enamel Shapes (new!)
You’ve probably already seen that our Starter Kits come with extra product credit, but this month we have even better news! In addition to the extra product credit, you’ll get two FREE stamp sets in your Starter Kit when you start your business in June. That’s an added value of up to $104, depending on which stamps you choose. We have amazing new stamps in the new annual catalog for you to choose from, and we know that you can start your business right when you have more stamps as a demonstrator.
If that’s not enough to get excited about, June is also the month of extra Stampin’ Rewards! You’ll get $35 in extra Stampin’ Rewards when you host a stamping event with $350 or more in orders. So get creative! Have fun! You can use those extra Stampin’ Rewards to get more products from the new annual catalog or on your Starter Kit.
We’re more than excited about these offers, and we hope you are too! Don’t wait too long! June will be over before you know it.