In the spirit of planning ahead, the Sisters In Stamping are working on Valentine’s Day treats and gifts. I don’t know about you, but I find I’m always behind schedule in planning for events and holidays. But this year, I’m focusing on planning better, so I’m so glad that the SIS are taking this Fabulous Friday post (two and a half weeks early) to prepare us for this national day of love!
Today, I’ve prepared a quick treat pouch using a couple strips of Pop of Pink Specialty DSP. There really is nothing to this box/pouch. One strip is scored to create the outside layer, and another strip is scored in a way to shape a box to tuck in a treat and not spill out the sides. No measurements, just a bit of eyeballing.
I stole the hearts and Happy Valentine’s Day stamp from my January Paper Pumpkin. This month’s kit is for Valentine’s treats, buy my daughter has already claimed them for her classmates. I was able to sneak out a few hearts before she could notice, and I really think they completed this project perfectly.
The mess of layers offer various colors and textures. I like pairing the delicate doilies with modern striped banner, and then add touches of gold to make it shine. Oh, and I LOVE these mini paper clips to hold it all together. When I first saw these in the Occasions Catalog, I thought they would be too small to really hold, but they are quite strong! I don’t have to worry about this package falling apart.
If you’re interested in trying this project, or something similar, here are the products you’ll need. Just click on the thumbnail below to start an order through my online store!
Thank you for visiting! Here is a final look of today’s project. Please be sure to head over to the Sisters In Stamping for more Fabulous Friday SAB projects for Valentine’s Day!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order through my ONLINE store and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
January 2017 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: 3EPR7ASS
Qualifying Order: $75 or more from my ONLINE store
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the NEW Lace Doilies offered in the 2017 Occasions Catalog!