Welcome back everyone! Yesterday we learned that winter is expected to stick around a bit longer. I wonder if that means we’ll see any more snow this season? Regardless of the weather, I love looking outside my windows while stamping away in my craft room. Windows allow you to see treasures both inside and outside.
You can capture that same magic in your paper crafting projects by using Window Sheets. This Fabulous Friday, we are seeing clearly with Window Sheets. For my project, I created this super cute treat box perfect for Valentines gifts, or for any occasion.
These boxes are great party favors. I’ve also used them as placement cards for holiday tables – a fun way to assign seats and give a treat to your guests. To see another version of this box, check out my previous post here.
This box can be modified to fit the treat of you choice – chocolate kisses fit perfectly in a 1-inch squared treat box.
I added a strip of window sheet to the center of my box so that it is easier to see what’s inside. Since I used DSP, it is really fun to see the reverse side of the paper through the window sheet as well.
The fox was cut from another sheet of the A Little Foxy DSP paper stack. I paired him with an over-sized mushroom stamped from the Foxy Friends photopolymer stamp set. I originally planned to include the word bubble of hearts too, but it was off-scale and needed to be removed.
The ends of this treat box are simply squished together and tied off. I used about 6″ of Whisper White Thick Bakers Twine, which provides just the right amount of fiber.
If you’re interested in trying this project, or something similar, here are the Stampin’ Up! products you’ll need. Just click on the thumbnail below to start an order through my online store!
Thank you so much for visiting! Here is a final look of today’s project. Don’t forget to head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to explore other projects using Window Sheets.
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order through my ONLINE store and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
February 2017 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: H4QJDDMM
Qualifying Order: $75 or more from my ONLINE store
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the NEW Mini Paper Clips Combo Pack!