My little darlings are headed back to school in the coming days, and like most kids they have mixed feelings about it starting. Let’s face it, they go to school like we go to work…we have to do it, we try to enjoy it as much as possible, but we would all rather do something else. I love my day job (usually), but if I had my way I’d go to work Tuesday through Friday from 10am to 3pm. Unfortunately, that doesn’t pay the bills! Haha!
This card is intended to be a bit of encouragement for my kiddos as they head back to school. Whatever the challenge, they are great kids and are prepared for the work – You’ve got this!
It’s fairly easy to see how the books and floor were created, but what about that chalkboard? Well, it is created from the Hearth & Home thinlits dies, cutting out the panes as well as the flare on the top and bottom of the window. The window was then turned horizontally and the hearth placed at the bottom to form the base. The chalk is from the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch – it is the center cutout that is usually tossed when creating a tag. I didn’t even cut off the dip in the center of the chalk. Instead I used that as the support to adhere the piece to the chalkboard base.
Want to try this project yourself? These are the products you’ll need. Just click the thumbnails below to go to my online store for more information or to place an order.
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order through my ONLINE store and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
July/August 2017 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: WHREFSPZ
Qualifying Order: $75 or more from my ONLINE store
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and these sweet Striped Treat Bags!