You don’t always need a reason to send a card to a friend. Sometimes, you just need to let them know they are fun to be around. Nothing makes a friend feel more appreciated than when you send them a little love for no reason at all.
This friendship card features the Fox Builder Punch with the A Little Foxy DSP and Cardstock. I didn’t stay strictly with the Foxy Friends bundle. Instead I mixed and matched a couple other stamp sets to get the feel I wanted.
I used the builder punch to create a cute little cat. Her face was enhanced with an embossed look by using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, where the adhesive has a glossy appearance when dry.
The sentiment was taken from the In The Meadow stamp set. I then took the yarn image from the Better Than Email stamp set. This was achieved by using my Stampin’ Write Markers to color only the portion of the image I wanted to capture.
To add to the feeling that this little kitty is playing with yarn, I took the Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine and tied a bit onto the left side of my DSP layer. Does she look ready to play?
You may be interested in making a similar card for one of your friends. To do so, here are the primary products you will need:
Thanks so much for stopping in! Be sure to head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see other great FRIENDSHIP cards. Have a blessed weekend!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
June & July 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: BS6FDZAJ
Qualifying Order: $75 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the Metallic Enamel Shapes (new!)
NEED A COPY OF THE ANNUAL CATALOG
and plan to place your next order through me? Click here
to contact me with your request. If you plan to order through another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs. Thank you.
Get more from your wish list! For every $50 you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.