Sweet treats are one of the best things about Halloween, and packaging them for someone special makes them even sweeter! The Seasonal Chums bundle – stamp set and framelits – is an ideal way of making fun little tags for any gift, and this Halloween treat is no exception.
This little box is super easy to make and fit my treat perfectly. They also fit small chocolates nicely too! The dimensions are as follows:
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Cut at 9″ x 6 1/2″
- Score at 1″ and 2 1/2″ on all 4 sides
- Cut scorelines to create box sides and tabs (follow diagram)
- Fold sides inwards, adhere for stability
- Insert treat
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
- Cut at 6 5/8″ x 4 1/16″
- Score along the long side at 1/2″, 2″, 3 9/16″, and 5 1/16″
- Use framelits to cut out opening in lid
- Stamp and decorate as desired
- Apply adhesive to 1/2″ scored section and attach to opposite end.
- Slide sleeve over Box Base
I filled my treat box with these Pumpkin Spice Rolls by Little Debbie. Yum! Don’t tell, but I’ve totally been cheating on my diet every night, sneaking one just before bed (after the kids are already dreaming, of course).
You know the pumpkin craze when fall is approaching – and there is a big debate as to when it is okay to crave pumpkin EVERYTHING. I’m not on either side, but I will tell you I wouldn’t mind if these things were available year round!
If you’d like to try this project, or want a super easy way to make some fun seasonal gift tags, click the thumbnails below to start your order for the products you want through my online store.
Thank you for joining me today. Have a great weekend, and stay safe!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM