We share experiences with others through life and death, and sending a card is a great way of connecting with people during those moments. Sympathy cards are never easy to send, but they offer the opportunity to encourage and pray for those who are morning a loss of a loved one (including pets).
Sympathy cards aren’t always easy to start making either, so I find that beginning with a CASE is best. This allows for creativity to start flowing and then the rest of the cards come easier.
I had already decided to feature the Lovely as a Tree stamp set – one of those never failing, always strong sets that can be used every year and every occasion. And it just so happened that the samples provided in this year’s annual catalog offered just the right style for this project on page 137.
I even liked the watercolor background technique and colors! You can either use markers or ink pads to apply color to your clear block. Then use a Stampin’ Spritzer filled with water to wet the ink, allowing the colors to blend. Stamp on cardstock or watercolor paper and allow to dry (use a heat tool if you’re impatient like me).
Interested in CASEing this project too? Here are the products you’ll need. Just click the thumbnails below to start your order through my online store.
Thank you for joining me today. Have a great weekend, and stay safe!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order through my ONLINE store and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
Sept/Oct 2017 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: N2P2XAA2
Qualifying Order: $65 or more from my ONLINE store
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and a pack of the new Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals!