Little gift boxes are so fun to give, and even fun to create! And you don’t need any special equipment to make them easily. Usually, when I want a little treat box, I just make a 4-6-8 box, fill with candy, and staple the top closed. (See another version of 2-4-6-8 boxes on this previous blog post.) But for today’s project, I really wanted to create a coordinating lid.
My base is 2½” squared. To do this, I started with a 5½” x 11″ piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock. Turned horizontally, I scored at 2½”, 5”, 7½”, and 10”. Turned vertically, I scored at 2″. I then folded each side, cut the 2″ bottom sections into flaps, and adhered them all together. For the top, I did the same, but scored horizontally at 2 ⅝”, 5 ¼”, 7 ⅞”, and 10 ½” and then vertically at 2 ⅝”.
I think it would be fun to have an entire set of these little boxes using the new In Color papers. If you would like to make your own set, I’ve provided you a listing of the products I used. Just click the thumbnails below to go to my online store fore more information or to place your order.
Thank you for visiting me today. Please be sure to head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog
to see other great gift box projects. Have a blessed weekend, and I’ll be looking forward to your next visit next week.
Has your wish list grown since the new catalog came out? Then treat yourself to Bonus Days: for every $50 US/$60 CAN you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 US/$6 CAN Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month!
Bonus Days: How to Earn in July
Earning period: July 1–31, 2017
- Phone: July 31, 2017 by 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
Ho, ho, ho! Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! Just purchase your Starter Kit by July 31 and you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52 US/$68 CAN! And since as a new demonstrator you can get your hands on new products before anyone else, we will include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 US/$26 CAN Value)! With so many basic items included with your kit, you’ll be able to spend your Starter Kit dollars on the fun stuff—like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
This amazing deal won’t last! Join now!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order through my ONLINE store and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
July/August 2017 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: WHREFSPZ
Qualifying Order: $75 or more from my ONLINE store
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and these sweet Striped Treat Bags!
NEED A COPY OF THE ANNUAL CATALOG
and plan to place your next order through me? Click here
to contact me with your request. If you plan to order through another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs. Thank you.