My love of reading the morning paper with a nice cup of coffee inspired today’s project. This little K-cup carrier is the perfect little gift for a coworker, teacher, or any other coffee lover in your life.
This simple box is made from a single sheet of cardstock, made even easier when you use the Simply Scored tool. You just score, cut, fold, and adhere…DONE!
- On the 8 1/2″ side, score at: 2″ and 6 1/2″
- On the 11″ side, score at: 4″, 6 1/4″, 8 1/4″, and 10 1/2″
- Cut away the four corners
I used the Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies to make my coffee mug and spoon. I love how realistic the spoon looks when you use the Silver Foil Sheets. I then stamped the coffee mug with the Thank You sentiment from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Perfect Pairings
I used some scalloped circles to create a 3D flower to embellish the top portion of the carrier. The handle was made by using the Banner Punch because it was the one at my craft table at the time, but you can use the Word Window Punch or Washi Label Punch too.
These are the products used to create this project. Just click on the images to place an order for the items you need!
Here is a final look at today’s project. Be sure to head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see other coffee and tea inspired projects by out talented designers.
I love hearing from you! Please use the comment section below to send me your questions and ideas. Each message is personally read and replied by me. I hope you are having a blessed week!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
March 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: 3273GJM4
Qualifying Order: $60 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the Expressions Natural Elements
NEED COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS
and plan to place your next order through me? Click here
to contact me with your request. If you plan to order through another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs. Thank you.
The Occasions Catalog is available and you can see the entire new product online
Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is the BEST time of year to earn FREE products
! It comes once a year and is always exciting for customers, hostesses, and demonstrators. UPDATE: Beginning February 16th there are new items you can earn for SAB. Check them out now! Click here
to see the new SAB limited time products
. There are 3 amazing ways to benefit!
Here’s the deal: for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.
Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn $25 more Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose $30 more of FREE products for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free!