I like to think I really plan well for things like birthday parties, Christmas, and other great events. But, truthfully life gets in the way and I’m throwing things together last minute. I have a secrete weapon though…the Big Shot!
The Big Shot comes in handy when I need super cute favors, or a bunch of cards. Adding detailed elements and texture is a cinch! To show you some of the great things you can accomplish with the Big Shot, the Sisters in Stamping decided to share their ideas for this Fabulous Friday.
In the spirit of getting ready for Christmas early, I decided to make this festive box using the Curvy Keepsakes Thinlits Dies. These little boxes can be used as party favors or an advent calendar. Fill them with candy or trinkets and watch the excitement in your recipients’ eyes!
The wreath was stamped from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in Certainly Celery, Cucumber Crush, and Real Red. It was then cut out using the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies using the Big Shot. The “Joy” sentiment is from the same framelits set and cut from gold glimmer paper – so elegant!
In this photo you can see I simply used a bit of metallic thread to tie the box closed and attach the “Joy” to the front of the wreath. The only adhesive used on this entire project is to attach the two bottom pieces of the box together.
Here are the primary products you will need to recreate this project for yourself:
Thanks so much for stopping in! Here is one final look at today’s project. Be sure to head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see other great Big Shot ideas.
Have a blessed weekend!
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
August & September 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: KBBDCYGF
Qualifying Order: $80 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes(new!)
Get more from your wish list! For every $50 you spent between July 7 and July 31, you received a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use NOW (August 2-31)!
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.