I just love that this bundle makes it easy to transition to every season. And with Fall well on its way, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on these gorgeous maple leaves. For my card today I used a couple of techniques to create layers of color in Crushed Curry, Berry Burst, and Old Olive. These colors are perfect for early Fall as the colors just begin to reveal themselves. Finally, Gold Foil and Gold Glimmer Paper offer just the right amount of shimmer and shine.
Create for every season with the colorful and versatile products in the Color Theory suite, featured in the 2017-2018 annual catalog by Stampin’ Up! The products in this suite feature beautiful brushstrokes with nature-inspired colors and images.
Want to see more? Check out the video below:
Thank you for joining me today. The Sisters in Stamping designers are sharing all of their favorite bundles this week, so be sure to head over to the SIS page to see all the great projects! Wishing you all a colorful weekend!
BONUS BLESSINGS HOSTESS CODE PROGRAM
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order through my ONLINE store and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
July/August 2017 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: WHREFSPZ
Qualifying Order: $75 or more from my ONLINE store
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and these sweet Striped Treat Bags!