You don’t always need a reason to send a card to a friend. Sometimes, you just need to let them know they are fun to be around. Nothing makes a friend feel more appreciated than when you send them a little love for no reason at all.
This friendship card features the Fox Builder Punch with the A Little Foxy DSP and Cardstock. I didn’t stay strictly with the Foxy Friends bundle. Instead I mixed and matched a couple other stamp sets to get the feel I wanted.
I used the builder punch to create a cute little cat. Her face was enhanced with an embossed look by using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, where the adhesive has a glossy appearance when dry.
The sentiment was taken from the In The Meadow stamp set. I then took the yarn image from the Better Than Email stamp set. This was achieved by using my Stampin’ Write Markers to color only the portion of the image I wanted to capture.
To add to the feeling that this little kitty is playing with yarn, I took the Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine and tied a bit onto the left side of my DSP layer. Does she look ready to play?
You may be interested in making a similar card for one of your friends. To do so, here are the primary products you will need:
Thanks so much for stopping in! Be sure to head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see other great FRIENDSHIP cards. Have a blessed weekend!
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
June & July 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: BS6FDZAJ
Qualifying Order: $75 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the Metallic Enamel Shapes (new!)
Get more from your wish list! For every $50 you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.