Welcome to November, friends! This week the Sisters In Stamping are taking a SIP, keeping things simple with just Stamps, Ink, and Paper. It’s funny, but while this is intended to be simple it was quite a challenge to NOT use embellishments or tools like the Big Shot and punches!
I made it work, though, and created this color block card featuring an image from In The Meadow stamp set. This color-blocking technique makes the project feel like there are more layers than in reality.
I used various clear block sizes to stamp the color blocks on Whisper White card stock. The colors are Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, and Daffodil Delight. The clear blocks used are A, B, C, and H.
When stamping, I used Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party at full strength, but stamped-off once for the Daffodil Delight to ensure it didn’t overpower the other colors. I also used Jet Black Stazon Ink for my trees and sentiment.
I applied the stamped cardstock to a layer of Flirty Flamingo Envelope Paper and used Stampin’ Dimentionals to pop it off a Pool Party card base.
Here are a list of products used to create this card. To place an order for any of these items, just click the photo to go to that product on my online store.
Here is a final look at today’s project. Thank you for stopping in for this Fabulous Friday. Be sure to check out the SIPs from the other Sisters In Stamping designers!
Every month my customers have an opportunity to earn Bonus Blessings. Here’s how you can participate and what you need to know:
- When you place a qualifying order and use the monthly Hostess Code, you’ll automatically be added to my Bonus Blessings list.
- Bonus Blessings are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month.
- Check back monthly for details on the Bonus Blessings gift and qualifying order amount (as it may change each month).
- Smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the hostess code, if the combined totals equal or exceed the qualifying order amount.
- If your order is $150 or more, please omit the hostess code so you can select your Stampin’ Rewards! You will still qualify for my Bonus Blessings program.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
October/November 2016 Bonus Blessings:
Hostess code: 22JVTZRS
Qualifying Order: $50 or more
Bonus Blessings gift: One of the cards featured on my blog this month, and the Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder